Booking Terms and Conditions
PAYMENT PROGRAM RESERVATION FORM
Booking a hike of any of our TOURS , EXCURSIONS and TOURS A MACHUPICCHU requires a deposit of 50% of the total price of the excursion or travel of just one day. Please note that this deposit is mandatory as it is needed to buy train tickets, entrance tickets to Machupicchu, everything is subject to availability. After your deposit and reservation confirmation, your outstanding balance must be canceled when you arrive in the city of Cusco, either 24 hours before departure or during your briefing. If you do not pay outstanding balances before departure, you cannot participate in your excursion. The final acceptance of any participant is subject to the receipt and review of all forms, documents and payments required.
All excursions or short tours are subject to itinerary changes based on a variety of circumstances, Inca Adventuors reserves the right to cancel or change any trip due to natural disasters, weather conditions or political climate. We also reserve the right to cancel any trip due to customer inadequacy due to age, health problems (height), poor physical condition, etc.
The price and duration of a hiking trip will never change once you are registered. Payments are not refundable for itinerary changes. If a trip is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control, a travel credit equal to the total amount paid will be issued.
EXIT DATE CHANGE POLICY
Inca Adventours reserves the right to cancel trips. If this is the case, a full refund of the amount paid will be granted, including the deposit. The Inca Adventours Company is not responsible for the additional expenses incurred in preparing for the trip (for example: advance purchase non-refundable airline tickets, clothing, equipment, visa fees, medical expenses, etc.)
If you cancel or leave a multi-day trip for any reason:
- All 50% deposits required for confirmation of any walk, are not refundable or transferable.
- Full payment is required 48 hours before departure. In case of not being able to make the full payment within said period, an alternative payment system must be organized and coordinated. Failure to comply with any of the above may result in CANCELLATION of your route.
- In case of delays in your arrival in Cusco (flights, buses, etc.), Inca Adventours assumes no responsibility for lost routes or excursion trips. Inca Adventours staff will do everything possible to adapt and make the necessary modifications. However, all additional costs for such modifications will not be included in the original price of the walk.
- Walk cancellations as a result of illness, lost flights and any other reason made within 48 hours of the scheduled departure of the walk, are considered NO-SHOWS and will be subject to full payment AND without refund.
- In case of illness during the tour, emergency transportation costs are not included, etc.
- For any reservation of the Inca Trail (i.e., Inca Trail 2D, Inca Trail 4D,) cancellations, either in advance or last minute, are considered NO-SHOWS and the total price of the trek will be necessary to be paid in full .
We require medical authorizations for possible guests over 70 years old and for various circumstances, such as a history of cardiovascular diseases, chronic diseases and other conditions and factors.
Before leaving for the excursion Report To the guide, indicating if he consumes any pill or suffers from a chronic illness this to prevent any accident or emergency case, if he has the first aid kit for the trail it will be very useful for the hikers of the members.
For your protection, we recommend the purchase of travel insurance. It provides you with cancellation or interruption of travel, travel delay, medical expenses, emergency assistance, luggage delay to protect your financial investment. The medical coverage purchased with your policy will also meet our health insurance requirements.