INCA TRAIL 2 D / 1 N
02 Days - 01 Night
USD 490.00 / person
Description: INCA TRAIL 2 D / 1 N
This road is designed for people who do not have a lot of time and want to enjoy the best form of the archaeological park of Machu Picchu, and thus have more choice to visit other archaeological centers such as: Wiñaywayna, Chachabamba. Not all visitors on this route have the option of reaching Machupicchu by the Puerta del Sol, as in the Inca time, on this two-day Inca trail you have the possibility to visit the citadel of Machu Picchu twice, the road Inca is full of orchids and native birds of the place, the path made purely by the Incas asphalted with pure stone and mud, do not miss this hike.
DAY 1: CUSCO - KM 104 - WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHUPICCHU - AGUAS CALIENTES.
We begin our tour at 4:00 a.m. time at which our team will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, and then head to the train station in Ollantaytambo. On the way we can appreciate the scenic beauty until we reach 104 km (elevation 2,100 m), where our walk begins. At this point we began a moderate climb for three hours to the remote archaeological site of Wiñaywayna, (2,650 m). Enjoy the spectacular views of the Urubamba canyon and the ethnic wonders of the ancient Inca sites, and in this way connect with the magic that this mysterious Inca Trail encloses.
After enjoying beautiful views, we will continue towards the Puerta del Sol. (2,730m) Following the old inca trail, we get our first spectacular view of the citadel of Machu Picchu in all its splendor and majesty. As we approach the citadel of Machu Picchu, you will feel its mystical presence. Then we will take our bus to Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night in a hotel
- Food: Box lunch - Dinner
- Accommodation: by reservation
- Difficulty: easy - Moderate
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHUPICCHU - OLLANTAYTAMBO - CUSCO.
This day we will be able to explore in detail the wonderful sanctuary of Machu Picchu. We will start the tour taking the first bus at 5:30 am. and have the opportunity to appreciate the sunrise over Machu Picchu an unforgettable experience. Now you can participate in the guided tour of the Citadel and will make excursions to the most important areas of this sanctuary, viewpoints, temples, residences, stairways, courtyards, sacred temples, etc. all the archaeological sites in which our expert guide, will delight you with their explanations, history, meanings and theories, for a space of 2:00 hours, after the tour . You will have free time to explore and take pictures.
Optionally You can do some of the following activities on your own (not included in the tour price).
- Trekking to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain where you can appreciate the beauty and magnificence of Machu Picchu (additional fee of $ 75 per person and has to be booked well in advance).
- You can also take the Inca Bridge tour, 1 hour round trip. (No additional charge).
- Other optional activities in Aguas Calientes like visiting the new local museum or the hot springs. (on your own).
- Then return to the town of Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch (on your own). At 4:22 we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to the city of Cusco and take you to your hotel.
- Food: Buffet breakfast included.
- Difficulty: Easy
* Huayna Picchu or * MachuPicchu Mountain are subject to availability, please let us know if you want to add one of these additional walks in the moment of your reservation.
* Our passengers make exclusive use of the Inca Adventours company.
|Number of People||Price per Person|
|02 - 06||USD 490.00|
|07 - 10||USD 470.00|
Huayna Picchu: USD 75.00 / per person
Machu Picchu Montaña: USD 75.00 / per person
Vistadome (one way): USD 75.00 / per person/p>
You can leave any day of the week
DO I NEED MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT FOR INCA ROAD AND ALTERNATE TREKS?.
You must bring your original passport and it is very important that it be the same number that you sent us for the reservation. The park guards verify the passports of the walkers every day and also to enter Machu Picchu. The train company will verify your passport before you board the train. If you have changed your passport after the reservation, please ask us to communicate immediately./ or bring both passports.
CAN I CHANGE THE DEPARTURE DATE AFTER I HAVE PURCHASED THE TICKETS ?.
UnfortunatelyNOT.!!The Ministry of Culture does not allow any changes. In addition, tickets are not transferable or refundable. If you cancel the Tour, you will lose your deposit.
WHERE CAN I LEAVE MY LUGGAGE?
During the INCA CAMINO Tour; ALTERNA TREK OR TOURS TO MACHUPICCHU, your luggage can be left in the luggage store of your hotel in Cusco.
HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS NEED TO MAKE THE EXCURTION ?.
At least 2 participants and the date does not matter. Inca Adventours is a direct tour operator and we do personalized service with small groups.
CAN I JOIN AS A SINGLE TRAVELER ?.
YES, As long as we have a trip that leaves that day. We have travelers traveling alone and they join our walks all the time. I would share accommodation with someone of the same sex and if you want to have only one hotel room, you can arrange it for an additional $ 25.00.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MOUNTAIN HUAYNA PICCHU AND MACHUPICCHU MONTAÑA ?.
HUAYNA PICCHU: The hike to the top is approximately 45 minutes, along the narrow and steep Inca stairs. Once at the top, you can see the citadel of Machu Picchu and its surroundings. This is the famous peak at the bottom of every iconic photo of Machu Picchu. At the summit, Huayna Picchu is always a main topic in most of the Machu Picchu visitor lists, which means that you generally need to book months in advance. Only a certain number of people can walk this mountain every day. Along this hike, you will see stunning views of the Machu Picchu ruins. The limited amount of tickets is a limit established by the Ministry of Culture in Cusco, not by INCA ADVENTOURS. This is completely out of our hands unfortunately. Tickets for this mountain are not transferable.
If for a / or b suffering from vertigo or fear of height it is preferable not reserved is quite steep.
MACHUPICCHU MONTAÑA:The hike to its summit is approximately 1.30 hours. Once at the top, you get a much higher point of view, so you have an incredible view of the Machu Picchu Citadel and its surroundings. This hike is a great alternative to Huayna Picchu. Ideal for those who do not want the trouble to fight for a ticket, or who could not get one. Technically, the spaces for MOUNTAIN Machu Picchu are also limited to 400 per day, but they are rarely sold out. We simply need to reserve a space when we buy your entrance tickets.
This hike is great because it will also take you high like Huayna Picchu, which offers excellent views. This hike has an easier inclination (it also makes it accessible to those who fear the heights of Huayna Picchu), but the road is much longer, which makes it equally challenging in its own way.
DO I NEED TO BRING EXTRA MONEY TO TOUR OR TREK THAT MAKES?.
YES!!!.This is very important!! We recommend that you bring 300 to 400 Peruvian soles. You may not need any of this money, but in case of an emergency, you should make sure you have enough cash. If you are participating in the Sacred Valley tour there are many places to buy gifts.
IF I DECIDE TO CANCEL THE TOUR WILL I BE REIMBURSED?.
NOT. Our company has a no refund policy. All 50% deposits are not refundable or transferable. We understand that unexpected things happen that are beyond your control, but we cannot make exceptions. Since tickets are purchased and the group is already organized food and transportation paid.Nuestra compañía tiene una política de no reembolso. Todos los depósitos de 50% no son reembolsables ni transferibles. Entendemos que suceden cosas inesperadas que están fuera de su control, pero no podemos hacer excepciones. Ya que los boletos están comprados y el grupo ya está organizado comida y transporte pagados.
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION FOR THE TOUR OR TREK ?.
Please fill in the form located in RESERVATIONS on the home page and you need to send a 50% deposit per person of the tour or trek that you will be making, through WESTERN UNIÒN, VISA or Paypal interbank transfers and send us to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have to add the 8% commission. At the time of making the deposit, once the information is received we will make the reservation and send you a confirmation email of the amount deposited and the invoice in addition to including the outstanding balance to be paid. Balance that will have to be canceled at the end of the briefing.
IS IT IMPORTANT TO ATTEND BRIEFING BEFORE DOING THE TREK ?.
Very important is the moment where you will meet with our trek guide who will specify in detail every inconvenience you have about trek, weather, departure time and etc.
DO YOU HAVE DISCOUNTS FOR STUDENTS OR MINORS?.
Only in entrance ticket to Machu Picchu:
- Students with a Student card: From 18 to 25 years old: US $ 30 Information required on the student card: name of the university, name of the student, photo of the student, expiration date, etc. A copy of the card is required at the time of reservation and government approval for the discount.
- Under 18: US $ 30 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Children under 11 years old: US $ 40 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
If you do not cancel 50% of the balance you will not be able to make the tour or trek that I request.
Incluye en el Tour
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transportation Cusco - Ollantaytambo.
- Expedition train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Km. 104.
- Train tickets Expedition Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Professional Guide with a degree in Tourism.
- 2h guided tour of the citadel.
- Bus tickets down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes on the First Day.
- Entrance tickets to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- 01 Breakfast (Box Lunch).
- 01 lunch.
- 01 dinner.
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- First aid kit.
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- First breakfast, Last lunch and last dinner.
- Expenses during the tour.
- Tips for the route staff.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain: US $ 75 per person.
- Machu Picchu Mountain: US $ 75 per person.
- Add US $ 57 for the Vistadome.
- Children under 18: US $ 30 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Children under 11 years old: US $ 40 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Group of 5 or more: US $ 30 All you need is to book the trek together at the same time.
”The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 days is available for any date you want, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers”
We are a Guaranteed Agency
INCA ADVENTOURS Is a 100% Cusco Agency , (PERÚ) we are direct tour operator without intermediaries INCA ADVENTOURS Is a friendly Agency and a tour operator based in the city of Cusco whose owners are from Cusco (Peru).
* All our tours and walks are strictly organized by INCA ADVENTOURS and its professional team, our purpose is to provide a high quality service.
* We are proud of our word team because thanks to them, we are growing in a responsible way.
* We only require a minimum of 2 travelers to start an excursion.
* We have highly trained guides who have degrees in the area of tourism and speak fluent English.
* Fantastic organic food on all treks prepared by our professional chef.
INCA ADVENTOURS It is a company that cares for orphaned children and parents of low income. Therefore book a Trekking or Tour with INCA ADVENTOURS
What to bring?
- Identification document. Original passport (the passport I use to book the tour).
- A lightweight backpack of 25 - 40 liters. It will be easy to use throughout the trip. (The smaller the better, why? In Machupicchu you can use a backpack of maximum 30 liters).
- Jacket or waterproof clothing, a rain poncho. (Waterproof equipment is very important in the Andes, the weather is constantly changing.
- Extra Money in soles (For any type of emergency).
- Repellent for mosquitoes.
- Trekking shoe.
- Cap and sunglasses.
- Bottle of water.
It may interest you
INCA TRAIL 4 D / 3 N
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days is known as one of the best walks in the world […….]Ver Más
MACHUPICCHU BY CAR 2 D / 1 N
The most important attraction of Peru called machupicchu which means (old mountain), in the last 10 years […]Ver Más